Back to Black

Qué mejor que hacer uno de esos análisis de letras que tanto hago últimamente con 'Back To Black', un disco que es espectacular, tanto en sonido como en letras.






I didn't get a lot in class
But I know it don't come in a shot glass

It's not just my pride
It's just 'til these tears have dried

Rehab


I cheated myself,
Like I knew I would,

Then you notice little carpet burn,
My stomach drops and my guts churn,
You shrug and it's the worst,
Who truly stuck the knife in first

You Know I'm No Good


What kind of fuckery are we?
Nowadays you don't mean dick to me
I might let you make it up to me
Who's playing Saturday?

Me And Mr Jones


And no I'm not ashamed but the guilt will kill you
If she don't first
I'll never love you like her
Though we need to find the time
To just do this shit together
For it gets worse
I wanna touch you
But that just hurts

Just Friends


He left no time to regret
Kept his dick wet
With his same old safe bet

I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff

You go back to her
And I go back to

Black

Back To Black


Over futile odds
And laughed at by the gods
And now the final frame
Love is a losing game

Love Is A Losing Game


Even if I stop wanting you,
A Perspective pushes true,
I'll be some next man's other woman soon,

I shouldn't play myself again,
I should just be my own best friend,
Not fuck myself in the head with stupid men

Tears Dry On Their Own


As my day is done now
The dark covers me and I cannot run now

He swims in my eyes by the bed
Pour myself over him
Moon spilling in
And I wake up alone

Wake Up Alone

I would have died too
I'd of liked to
If my man was fighting
Some unholy war
If my man was fighting

Some Unholy War


The man that he longs to be
Now how can he have her heart
When it got stole
So he tries to pass it by
Cause what's inside'll never die
As he tries to pacify her
Cause what's inside her never dies

He Can Only Hold Her

This entry was posted by tidusin. Bookmark the permalink.