Is anybody out there listening?

Hoy, vuelvo a repasar un disco, letra a letra. Recordemos a Sia, porque la mujer que hacía siempre discos tristes, se animó a hacer uno positivo, de esos que te arrancan la sonrisa, sobretodo si no quieres más drama en tu vida:




But we fall down cause we are human
Yes sweet anger will feed the hunger

But we falter and yes we are flawed
As we play victim to such conviction

The Fight



I've might need help to see the good things

Turn the lights on my nights this is life
And we only get once chance

Clap Your Hands



We like you
This is a game already won
The time has come
Stop trying

Say goodbye, there’s no need to apologize

Stop Trying



You stole kisses and threw them aside
Hits and misses your love-side

You've Changed



He says, "Honey, no regrets"
We just do our best and die

I'm faithful, me, and when you're down
I'll be around, I'll be your every weather

Be Good To Me



The music cuts into me and I know it can't be wrong

Chase your shadow til the sun goes down

Or maybe if I'm lucky I'll end up in your arms

Bring Night



You, say that I talk too much
I know it drives you nuts

I want you screaming out that girl is my own lover lover
But you've already tuned me out

Hurting Me Now



We are anything, but unremarkable
We found things, that we have given up on
We were two, peas in a pod

You touched my heart and then gave me yours
I was so afraid I tried to ignore all the butterflies,
Taking me over

Never Gonna Leave Me



Throw away the flowers.
They make you feel blue.

I am a dark cloud swelling with hate

Cloud



I'm in here, a prisoner of history,
Can anybody help?

Can't you hear my call?
Are you coming to get me now?
I've been waiting for,
You to come rescue me,
I need you to hold,
All of the sadness I can not,
Living inside of me.

Tell me there is hope for me
Is anybody out there listening?

I'm In Here



Feels like we are married and I haven't run away, run away, run away
So many years I've carried you in my arms
Yet I stay, yet I stay, yet I stay

You'll find me by your side
If you find me at all

So just remember that whenever you may feel alone, feel alone, feel alone
Yeah, I am here there's nothing to fear
I will be your home, be your home, be your home

The Co-Dependent



Oh little girl, theres enough love in this circle,
You can shackle yourself or be free from this pain

Big Girl Little Girl



It's funny that way, you can get used
To the tears and the pain

Seems like yesterday
I lay down next to your boots and I prayed
For your anger to end
Oh Father I have sinned

Oh Father

This entry was posted by tidusin. Bookmark the permalink.